Many Hajj and Umrah goers need to know the cheapest hotels in Medina close to the Noble Prophet’s Mosque, to help them perform the rituals and provide them with all means of comfort while saving money. Therefore, we will present to you below the best recommended hotels for you in proportion to the quality of service and price together. Follow us.
The cheapest hotels in Medina are close to the Haram
There are certainly cheap hotels, but most of the time, based on their price, they are far from the Prophet’s Mosque and require long-distance transportation to be able to perform the rituals, but in our article today we will combine for you the advantages of price and proximity to provide the best service to you.
Saja Hotel City
- The hotel is located on King Faisal Street, Medina, Saudi Arabia.
- You can reach the Prophet’s Mosque in a walking distance of about four minutes.
- The hotel has clean and tidy rooms, and each room is equipped with a TV screen and satellite receiver.
- All hotel rooms have air conditioning, and you can request room cleaning service at any time throughout the day.
- In addition, the hotel is one of the cheapest hotels in Medina, close to the Haram, as its reservation price starts from $107 For every night, it enables you to eat hot meals from the best delicious Arabic dishes while watching the Prophet’s Mosque in front of you.
- Each room has an individual bathroom equipped with toiletries and a hairdryer.
See also: Nasamat Travel
Pullman Zamzam Madina
- The Pullman Zamzam Madina Hotel is only about one hundred and fifty meters away from Bab al-Salam, designated for entering the Prophet’s Mosque, specifically on Omar bin al-Jamouh Street.
- The hotel contains master suites and single rooms, all of which are luxurious and modern. Some rooms also include a small sofa for seating (upon your request), and they contain individual bathrooms equipped with personal care tools.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a projector screen, and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Housekeeping and dining services are available throughout the day.
- Although it is considered one of the cheapest hotels in Medina, close to the Haram, its reservation price starts from $126 per dayHowever, it provides cars (at an additional cost) to deliver to Mount Uhud and Quba Mosque within only a quarter of an hour.
read more: Types of hotels
Elaf Taiba Hotel
- If you are looking for the cheapest hotels in Medina close to the Haram, Elaf Taiba Hotel is your ideal choice, as the nightly price starts from $107.
- The hotel is located a few minutes' walk from the Prophet's Mosque, specifically on Saad bin Moaz Road.
- All rooms directly overlook the Haram and are air-conditioned and equipped with fast and free Wi-Fi.
- The hotel's main restaurant serves snacks and distinctive desserts. It also serves Arabic meals and Asian dishes for lunch and dinner.
- A marketing area and shops are available within the hotel so that you do not need to go far to shop and focus on performing the rituals.
We recommend to you: Hotels
Dar Al Eiman Intercontinental Hotel
- The hotel is distinguished by its distinguished location near the Prophet’s Mosque Square, specifically in the central area of Medina.
- The hotel provides a dry cleaning and room cleaning service throughout the day. The rooms are also equipped with a small refrigerator and a private safe.
- The restaurant serves a variety of Western and Arabic meals.
- The cheapest price for a room is at Dar Al Eiman Hotel $180 Per night.
- The hotel is only about half an hour from Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Airport, and there is also Al Daoud Market and Taiba Mall nearby.
Watch here: Services
Finally, we hope that we have benefited you as much as possible, and provided you with all the required information about the cheapest hotels in Medina close to the Haram, which will be a guide and guide for you during Hajj and Umrah. May you stay safe.