Visitors to the Holy Mosque often prefer to stay in one of the hotels in Mecca overlooking the Holy Mosque in order to invest all their time in overlooking the Noble Mosque, or performing rituals and prayers there, in the midst of a world rich in spirituality, tranquility and endless serenity, as Mecca is full of the finest hotels distinguished by their wonderful views. On the Grand Mosque in Mecca, as well as the Holy Kaaba.
Mecca hotels overlooking the Haram
Mecca is full of the most luxurious and wonderful hotels in Mecca overlooking the Holy Mosque, to meet all the psychological, spiritual, and physical needs of pilgrims during their stay there.
Hilton Suites Makkah Hotel
- It is the most luxurious hotel in Mecca overlooking the Holy Mosque, as it contains 424 suites and rooms, most of which have charming views of the Holy Mosque of the Prophet’s Mosque.
- The hotel is separated from the mosque campus by several steps, which the pilgrim or pilgrim can easily walk to reach it within 3 minutes.
- It is also close to the new wing of King Abdullah inside the Haram.
- All hotel rooms and suites are air-conditioned and equipped with the latest furniture.
- Its interior and exterior designs are extremely sophisticated and harmonious.
- It provides guests with all the means of entertainment and high luxury.
- It can be reached through its address: Ibrahim Al-Khalil Road, Jabal Omar, Mecca 21955, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Umrah pilgrims can contact the hotel’s customer service to inquire about its prices, via phone number: +2966125667000
Read also: Al Ansar Golden Tulip Hotel
Anjum Hotel Makkah
- It is the most wonderful hotel in Mecca overlooking the Holy Mosque, as it has distinctive views of the Grand Mosque of God.
- It is only 5 minutes away from the mosque campus, so guests can walk to it without trouble.
- It has very distinct, modern rooms and suites, equipped with luxurious amenities.
- It also provides in-room dining service, throughout the day.
- While the hotel restaurant offers all local, oriental, and international dishes.
- It has free Wi-Fi, a TV, a small refrigerator and an in-room hairdresser.
- It can be easily reached through the following address: Umm Al Qura Street, Harat Al Bab and Al Shamiya, Mecca 21955, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Pilgrims can contact customer service for reservations via phone number: +966125100000.
See also: Grand Plaza Badr Al Maqam Hotel
Le Meridien Makkah Hotel
- It is one of the finest hotels in Mecca overlooking the Holy Mosque, as its facades offer partial views of the Mosque.
- It is also separated from King Abdulaziz Gate by a distance of 200 meters, where guests reach it on foot.
- It has two international restaurants, serving delicious Arabic, Asian, and Western meals to its guests.
- It provides all means of entertainment, especially a TV screen and Wi-Fi service inside the rooms.
- It is also allowed to serve food inside the suites and rooms throughout the day.
- Pilgrims can reach it through this address: Area, King Abdulaziz Road, Ajyad, Mecca 13700, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Umrah pilgrims can also contact him via his number: +966125751111
Don't forget to check out: Ramada Dar Al Fayzeen Hotel
Jabal Omar Hyatt Regency Makkah Hotel
- It is one of the best hotels in Mecca overlooking the Haram, as all its suites and rooms overlook the Haram, with amazing views.
- Guests can enter the Grand Mosque within one minute on foot.
- It includes 626 rooms, all of which are equipped with modern furnishings and amenities that require comfort and tranquility.
- It also includes 19 floors, all of which are distinguished by their extremely sophisticated designs.
- It has 25 suites with all the luxuries and perfect entertainment equipment.
- It also has many world-class restaurants, offering everything the guest desires.
- Pilgrims can reach its location via the following address: Ibrahim Al-Khalil Road, Jabal Omar Street, Mecca 21955, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- You can contact its customer service via phone number: +966125771234
Also follow: Safwat Al-Ghufran Hotel, Makkah
In conclusion, we have presented to you the hotels in Mecca overlooking the Holy Mosque, so that pilgrims to the House of God can enjoy all their time through an ideal stay in one of these hotels, and even have endless pleasure in continuing to perform their religious rituals in the heart of the Mosque in Mecca, at any time they want, as only a few steps on their feet separate them from it.